Division Cross Country

4

Posted by Mr O'Toole | Posted in Excursions, Physical Education, Uncategorized | Posted on May 13, 2016

Today we travelled to the Bendigo Race Track for the Division Cross Country. We all had a great time competing with 1000’s of other students in the region. The 8, 9 and 10 year old groups raced over 2km, where the 11 and 12 year olds went 3km. There were some fantastic results over the day, but none better from our grade than the 11 year old boys in the green group taking out the team award, well done boys.

IMG_4254 IMG_4255 IMG_4251 IMG_4258

IMG_4267 IMG_4268  IMG_4270 IMG_4261 IMG_4252 IMG_4262 IMG_4251 FullSizeRender IMG_4264

Comments (4)

Greetings from Beijing class. The photos look fantastic and the runners looked like they were going really fast. I’m sure it was very tiring but great effort by everyone who participated.

Mr O
The photos look great and I enjoy being able to be on our blog. I love to see other kids participating in the division cross country. Do you like children participating?
Shelby

It was great to see all the kids run in the Cross Country. I was impressed by their effort and how hard they all tried. Well done kids and thanks for posting the great photo’s Mr O’Toole. Regards Louise

well done guys and keep it up

from Craig

Write a comment

Subscribe

Follow this blog

Get every new post delivered right to your inbox.